"Rick's Page" Rick-Day's Profile

Traveling to the Philippines in July!!!

Greetings! My name is Rick, and I'm a new member (June 2007) of VT. I just found this website as I prepare for my trip to the Philippines next month. I am traveling for two weeks with my best friend of more than 20 years. I have been studying Tagalog for a number of months and have been enjoying our satellite subscription to TFC (we love "Wowowee!"). While I have mapped out where I would like to go during these two weeks, I welcome any and all advice, comments and suggestions that anyone might have. I am interested in beach fun & sun; historical and cultural; and nightlife.

My home, Herndon, Virginia, is 10 miles outside of the Washington, D.C. area, USA. Anyone needing help with a trip here, please, do not hesitate to contact me!

• Intro Updated Jul 1, 2007

• Dyesebel's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2007 at 11:52 AM

Nice start Rick!Belated welcome to VT! Be warned,VT can be very addictive;) Happy safe travels!

• joysweet's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2007 at 5:37 PM

hi, rick! welcome to VT :) hope you'll enjoy your trip to the philippines :)

• toni28's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2007 at 2:22 PM

Hi rick, welcome to vt!! hope you'll enjoy your vacation in Philippines. My family and I were in Virginia and Washington DC last May I love it there!!

• Jun 15, 2007 at 7:05 AM

Hello Rick! Kumusta ka? Welcome sa VT! Sana ay mag enjoy ka sa Pilipinas. I am sure you will enjoy your VT meets in the Philippines. You will meet the liveliest and loveliest people in the world! Mabuhay!......tita bell

• Cess8's Profile Photo
    Jun 15, 2007 at 2:42 AM

Mabuhay! Welcome to VT, see you soon in the Philippines :)

• allelli's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2007 at 9:18 PM

WELCOME TO VT. Looking forward to meet you here in manila, I can help you to watch Wowowee show

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Rick-Day's Profile Photo

Rick-Day

“I have dreamt of this trip all my life...don't wait, make your dream come true today!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.