"Lee's World" luckybluesman's Profile

Introduction

My name is Lee. As a member of Virtual Tourist I would like to introduce myself to other members. I must admit that I have tried to creat a hompage before but find it difficult. I spend so much time reading other pages that I don't seem to find time to do my own.

The information on Virtual Tourist is so helpful I think I will try again to add information about my travels and hope it will help others in the future. I am an old man living with my beautiful wife in Sweden. She is a lovely woman and great fun to travel with. My wife is Swedish, and I was born in the USA. We met on the internet 6 years ago. Sweden is now my home.

I do not have a digital camera so my information will be text only, at least for now. I will try to post information which has not been discussed over and over again. For example I think most VT members who have read about the black sand beaches of Kamari will realize they should not walk on the beaches without shoes of some sort. If I find that tennis shoes are better than flip flops I will say so.

I love to eat, I'm 102 kilo, and drink wine. I grew up near the Napa Valley. So I guess most of my info will cover food and drink. I will also try to review my hotel and maybe the Travel Agency I used. I am really cheap, ops thrifty, so I will try to add ways to save your hard earned money. For those of you who are not worried about cost, lucky you, I will try to mention a $300 bottle of wine now and then.

I will read email, but please do not be offended if you do not get an answer. It is not personal. I find it difficult even to email my kids. Sometimes I am really busy. Please don't send comments on my spelling or grammar. I realize it stinks and I will do the best I can but I am not going to use the dictionary or spell check. It is the thought that counts.

Happy Traveling

• Intro Updated Jun 12, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
luckybluesman's Profile Photo

luckybluesman

“Plan ahead and then relax”

Ranked Member