"Our trip skirting the Sierra Nevada" Sierra Nevada by kht1468
Sierra Nevada Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 55 photos
An amazing contrast to the scenery of Murcia this region of the Sierras skirts around the southern region and take in a few small villages famous for their jamon and almonds.
Although early July we still saw snow on the mountain tops, and managed to get a wonderful feel for this secluded area. Despite the seclusion it is still quite a tourist magnet and sadly the villages reflect this with their tourist tat shops spoiling their innocence.
We stayed the first night in the only allocated free camping spot on the far eastern side of the park.
kht1468's Related Pages
Sierra Nevada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sierra Nevada, Granada, Spain"
- "the nearest decent place to go to ski ..."
- "Sierra Nevada"
- "SIERRA NEVADA"
- "Sierra Nevada, scenic from all sides"
- "venteeocho's new Granada Page"
- "Sierra Nevada - Europe's KILIMANJARO"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sierra Nevada
- Hotels in Sierra Nevada
- Restaurants in Sierra Nevada
- Warnings and Dangers in Sierra Nevada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sierra Nevada
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Sierra Nevada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sierra Nevada
Top 10 Pages
- Thailand Intro, 5 reviews, 20 photos
- Cuenca Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos
- Totana Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Mula Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- San Pedro del Pinatar Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Granada 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Polop Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Baza 1 review, 5 photos
- Alicante 1 review, 2 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Calpe 3 reviews
No friends yet.