"Mullach Íde" Top 5 Page for this destination Malahide by lbhspatriot
Malahide Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 186 photos
Malahide is a small town on the east coast of Ireland, just north of Dublin City.
Despite ongoing, development, it still has a village atmosphere, but with a definately modern touch to it. In the town you will find many facilities, small supermarkets, a shopping center and of course as any Irish town a broad range of pubs and restaurants.
The sea has played a major role in the development of tourism in the town. Malahide has a boasting marina with the only natural inlet along the East Coast. As a result it is a popular destination for visiting yachts from both Ireland and overseas.
The Baily Lighthouse is located in Howth, Howth's Head to be accurate which is on the southeastern part of the... more travel advice
Cruzzo is a cool restaurant located in the Malahide Marina. It is one of the best places I dined in Malahide, with nice... more travel advice
lbhspatriot's Related Pages
Malahide Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mullach Íde"
- "Malahide - The Hidden Gem Of Dublin"
- "3 Pubs and 3 of Us - That'll be one each then!"
- "Malahide, quaint little town"
- "Castle Malahide"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Malahide
- Hotels in Malahide
- Transportation in Malahide
- Restaurants in Malahide
- Shopping in Malahide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Malahide
- 16 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Malahide?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Malahide
Photos in MalahideSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 54 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Denmark Intro, 39 reviews, 41 photos
- Ireland Intro, 30 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malahide Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos
- Valladolid Intro, 15 reviews, 5 photos
- Rathdrum Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Skagen Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Naas Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Florida Intro, 2 photos