"An Nás" Naas by lbhspatriot
Naas Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 19 photos
Naas is the biggest town of county Kildare in Ireland, it got its name from the irish expression Nás na Ríogh that means Meeting Place of the Kings. It is a busy commuter town (as many people live there but work in Dublin) but it has ist own manufacture and amenities. It is home for Intel and Hewlett Packard.
Naas is a good place for shopping, and I mean posh and expensive designers outfits (that even on sale cost over 100 euro), as for living there it is a nice community with many local pubs, supermarkets and parks.
What is Naas mainly known these days around Ireland? of course, the Oxygen Music festival! This is a major music event that is held at Punchestown in the second weekend of July, the town is literally packed during these period of time. If you want to come to oxegyn you might want to take a bus from Dublin (the city is great at organising good transport during these days) or come to Naas and camp out for a several days.
The Millennium Maze is located in Ballinafagh Farm and was grown to mark the Millenium, it is designed to shape as an... more travel advice
Oxegen,is Heineken sponsored music festival held since 2004, sponsored by Heineken. Previously it was hoste by Guinness... more travel advice
lbhspatriot's Related Pages
Naas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An Nás"
- "Gabi's on the Road Again"
- "Commuter Town with more than meets the eye"
- "Naas, Ireland"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Naas
- 4 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Naas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Naas
Photos in NaasSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 54 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Denmark Intro, 39 reviews, 41 photos
- Ireland Intro, 30 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malahide Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos
- Valladolid Intro, 15 reviews, 5 photos
- Rathdrum Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Skagen Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Naas Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Florida Intro, 2 photos