"Visit rular Ireland!" Rathdrum by lbhspatriot
Rathdrum Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 12 photos
Rathdrum is situated in the heart of Wicklow which makes it a perfect place to stay and explore the garden county!
It seems a little quiet town straight from the 60's, visit a local Pub to experience time travel!
It's biggest assett is the close proximity to the birth place o Charles Stuart Parnell - Avondale. People in Rathdrum are warm and welcoming, their friendly attitude makes you feel at home.
In the middle of the town there's the Parnell Park, with Parnell monument centered in it's green landcape. It is a place where to have a picnic, or simply go for a walk with your family
This beautifull birthplace of Parnell has been changed into o forestry park of over 500 acres with tree trails and walks ranging
in duration from one to five hours. In the middle there is a beautifull Georgian House.
All worth seeing!
- In a nutshell:For every nature lover of the World!
Avondale House, the birthplace and home of Charles Stewart Parnell one of the greatest political leaders of Irish... more travel advice
lbhspatriot's Related Pages
Rathdrum Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Rathdrum
- 2 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Rathdrum?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rathdrum
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 54 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Denmark Intro, 39 reviews, 41 photos
- Ireland Intro, 30 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malahide Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valladolid Intro, 15 reviews, 5 photos
- Rathdrum Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Skagen Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Naas Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Florida Intro, 2 photos