"Philosopher's Travels" lbhspatriot's Profile
I'm a traveler at heart. I want to see the World and share it with the others, hoping that the favor will be returned! I came across VT a while ago. I didn't appreciate it much at first, but recently I started to plan a new trip of my own!
Generally, this page is supposed to be a source of information, but at the same time, I want it to be a meeting place for all the people out there.
I guess, it's right about time for me to take a step up and walk forward.
Don't hesitate to comment or rank -if you need some help from my behalf -go ahead and write me an e-mail! I will be more than happy to help you out!
My home city may not necessarily be the wealthiest, prettiest or the most organised out there, but it definitely has its charm! I promise I will do my best to create a helpful page on Warsaw - but I must admit that it is challenging to define the things which are closest to our hearts.
So, have your fingers crossed and wish me luck!
I have a Mind - Heart - Soul philosophy which applies to most things in life, but traveling especially.
What you gain by travelling?
Memories, remarkable ideas, new perspectives on life - they don't appear out of the blue, you discover them by exploring the Earth, inch by inch, every step at a time.
This is something you bring with you, that others can't grasp without an invitation.
The heart is more fragile than the mind –anywhere you travel, you leave a piece of it behind. You can’t predict how long it will survive on its own or how much the lack (even the tiniest bit) of it could change you. The heart is not only left with those that you love or pity –not necessarily it has to stay with a human being, but with beautiful sceneries, memorable moments.
What it has to do is to change the person that you are and the life perspective that you have.
Certainly, but sometimes the part that is taken away is so tiny that you can barely notice. It never heals and the more pieces you take away, the more noticeable the perspective becomes.
When you set off for an adventure, you are like a baby learning how to walk. Your soul in untouched, whole... but then you learn, you fall, you experience life and with every trip your soul becomes more scattered and more whole at the same time. It is like air in a big balloon, even if you let it out, it is still there, somewhere giving purpose to others.
You enrich yourself and the world, meeting new people and experiencing new cultures is what gives an insight to life, not only theirs but ours.
When you are young you think the World is yours and you want to experience every single moment of your life.
I haven't just started my traveling adventures, but I think I just started them FOR REAL, I'm old enough to experience life the way I want to, without anyone else telling me what to think and feel.
This are the accounts of places where I lived, or ones I just visited.
Places so vivid in my memory that I want to share them with all of you - virtualtourist members :)
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 167 Reviews
- 198 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Wrote a Review Remember the "Pant" in Denmark Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Remember the "Pant""
- lbhspatriot and globetrott are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Sweden Forum "Re: How to get from Stockholm..."
- updated a Denmark Travel Page "Denmark - The gateway to Scandinavia"
- Commented on Auldbuff's profile page
updated their Profile Page "Philosopher's Travels"
Top 10 Pages
- Dublin Intro, 54 reviews, 79 photos, 2 travelogues
- Denmark Intro, 39 reviews, 41 photos
- Ireland Intro, 30 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malahide Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valladolid Intro, 15 reviews, 5 photos
- Rathdrum Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Skagen Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Naas Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Florida Intro, 2 photos
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Paris Hotels
- 22160 Reviews - 53864 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15525 Reviews - 30893 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23058 Reviews - 47256 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11941 Reviews - 26470 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8346 Reviews - 17013 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4448 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4270 Reviews - 8783 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19444 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos