"“ I travel not to go anywhere, but to go"" mantru's Profile

cuti pie

My cutie pie he is no longer there however this photo of his will always make me feel he is just there looking straight at me,sitting on the veranda in darjeeling,basking in the sun.Anytime i look at this picture,it makes me smile.

My life

The welcome addition to my life my husband and a lovely friend renju.

Next year

How to welcome 2009?

In the month of january will be visiting Varanashi for three days,kind of weekend break.
April looks quite good either a trip to the State of Jammu and Kashmir or to Nepal not sure which one.
Both the option is out so now i am planning for Gochela trek in April...
rest will depend on how many leaves will I have to travel ha ha....just keeping my fingers crossed..........

leh

I was trying to take a picture of these little Lamas however as soon as i lift up the camera they would run.......however at this place where i am standing there is a small stupa kind of structure where people throw coins and get their wishes fulfilled....so while i was trying my luck i got alot of audience.....that is how i cought the little guys on camera........ha ha fooled them.....

travels

This years travel,completed Varanasi,mussorie and chakrata.

This is the same monastry where the mandala art was being made....awsome painting........

• Intro Updated Feb 16, 2011

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2013 at 5:55 AM

Hello there Mantrana and sorry I missed your birthday as I have not been online for a while. I hope you had a great day and have a wonderful year to come.

fergy.

• TXgal's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Birthday greetings from Texas!

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2013 at 6:24 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• into-thin-air's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2012 at 3:29 AM

Hi mantrana - Complements of the Season – Hope you are having a great time and all the best for 2013.
    Best Regards
    Rob in Cumbria

• goutammitra's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2012 at 5:18 AM

Happy Birthday!

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2012 at 9:17 AM

Happy birthday! Your little kitty was such a cutie!

• rosata's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2012 at 6:53 AM

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Mantrana!

• planxty's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Hello Mantana and a very happy birthday from a surprisingly sunny London! I hope you have a great day and a great year to come. fergy.

• sachara's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Mantrana, happy birthday greetings from the Netherlands ! Have a wonderful day !

• kmohandas's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Your Thekkadi wild life sanctuary pictures are superb.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
mantru's Profile Photo

mantru

“? I travel not to go anywhere, but to go"”

Real Name