"My Grandparents home" Top 5 Page for this destination Meadville by Princess_Emily

Meadville Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 33 photos

Back yard

I love visiting all my family in Meadville: my Grandma Phyllis, my Uncle Bill and Aunt Margie, my Aunt Sharyn and my cousin Laura. My Grandpa Ralph passed away recently.... I really miss him.
Because my Grandma has many brothers and sisters there are many more relatives but it´s hard for me to remember them all.... one day when I am older I will get to know them better!
This picture was taken at my grandparents back yard last September and I am happy to say that I always have lots of fun when I am there because I have no yard at my house in Frankfurt.... that´s why I am not looking to excited here: Mom and Dad called me back from playing with the neighbor kids just for taking this picture.... I was really mad at them!

My friend Lakota

This is my Aunt Sharyn´s dog Lakota. He is my friend and I love going on hikes with him through the woods around Meadville.
He is a Giant Alaskan Malamut and Sharyn told me his name is of Native American origin meaning "friendly person" and he sure is! He can pull about 500 pounds on a sled by himself, that´s a lot!

I love animals

Here I found a red salamander on the trail, I usually pick up whatever I find: snails, salamanders, caterpillars, worms, etc. and I study how they move and I feed them.

• Pros:My family lives here
  • Cons:I am not visiting often enough
  • In a nutshell:My home away from home
  • Last visit to Meadville: Sep 2006
  • Intro Updated Jun 14, 2007

Princess_Emily Visits Here Frequently!

Princess_Emily

“Hello”

Badges & Stats in Meadville

Have you been to Meadville?

Latest Activity in Meadville