"Windermere" Top 5 Page for this destination Windermere by travellingglutenfree
Windermere Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 87 photos
As I used to live here, and have family in Windermere and the surrounding area I frequently return here. It is a beautiful part of England to visit, and everyone who discovers I moved out of the Lake District always asks in disbelief, why I did move. The truth is you do not appreciate the beauty of it when you are faced with it 24/7. It is much better to come back now and again.
There is a bus stop at Windermere Railway Station. In the summer there are buses every 20 minutes going to Bowness in... more travel advice
The easiest way of getting to Windermere on public transport is by train. There are several trains a day which run... more travel advice
travellingglutenfree's Related Pages
Windermere Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome To The Lakes District"
- "Beatrix Potter and the Lake District"
- "Lakes and Poets"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Windermere
- Hotels in Windermere
- Transportation in Windermere
- Nightlife in Windermere
- Restaurants in Windermere
- Shopping in Windermere
- Warnings and Dangers in Windermere
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Windermere
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Windermere?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Windermere
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limoges Intro, 8 reviews, 1 photo
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windermere Intro, 4 reviews
No friends yet.