"I see in black and white" livelife777's Profile

I live in psychedellic color

Not purely do i see monochrome, but my eye has learned over the years to instantly change colors to different tones of greys, blacks, whites in my head. Its useful as a photographer and painter.

Art has to be a part of you not just a way of making money where i live. There aren't enough people that value art. Its strange, i live in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Every type of landscape, some that can't be seen anywhere else on the planet. Yet i feel its under appreciated, not fully part of the fabric of those here; and absolutely looked over by outsiders. That leaves more untouched for me i suppose, but feeling like an over-exuberant salesman when asked what its like here. Hopefully(at the pace of a snail so far) I can capture it for the community here. Stay tuned. Im working on it.
In the meantime....

venice canals

I go back and forth on this. Which do you prefer... Traditional photos of venice's waterways like this or the more unseen scenes like below?

the little things

Sometimes we get so caught up looking for the grand view we miss the magic of the pieces.

• Intro Updated Jul 15, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
livelife777's Profile Photo

livelife777

“why not!”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.