"qua vetus opportunus parcus" Top 5 Page for this destination Cefalú by domenicococozza
Cefalú Travel Guide: 65 reviews and 206 photos
Over the last thirty years, Cefalu has become a nice little tourist resort with hotels springing up everywhere. There's a small, clean beach with bars and restaurants strategically inerspersed. At the foot of the Madonie mountains, Cefalu has a lot going for it. Easily reached from Falcone Intl Airport/Palermo and with a very touristy feel about it. There's a wonderful Norman cathedral(open to the public)and a visit to the ruins of the Temple of Diana is worthwhile.
Trappitu is one of those places where you walk in and think you've made a mistake by doing so. On a warm day, just keep... more travel advice
Near the main square in the centre of town there's a great little pasiceria where they make and sell great cannoli. Cant... more travel advice
domenicococozza's Related Pages
Cefalú Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cefalù and the Madonie National Park"
- "The Next to the Last Stop"
- "A day in Cefalu"
- "Cefalu, Sicily"
- "qua vetus opportunus parcus"
- "Cefalu and Madonie National Park - Sicily, Italy"
- "Cefalu - a beach and more"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cefalú
- Hotels in Cefalú
- Transportation in Cefalú
- Restaurants in Cefalú
- Shopping in Cefalú
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cefalú
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Cefalú?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cefalú
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 30 reviews, 55 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 43 photos
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 36 photos
- Madonna di Campiglio Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Marco Island Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Palermo Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Monaco Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Cortina d'Ampezzo Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Villa Latina Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Sperlonga Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos