"a long climb" Livigno by domenicococozza
Livigno Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 71 photos
Livigno has everything going for it except the distance from Milan Airport.
Six hours sitting on a bus to get there. In days gone by, the village was granted relief from fiscal duties because of its remoteness. This has carried on to this day. For skiing, Livigno doesnt stand with the great Alpine resorts but it's still good. The village is spread out along a long valley,with the bulk of the hotels at one end.
- Pros:good skiing
- Cons:long treks to get anywhere
domenicococozza's Related Pages
Livigno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Livigno"
- "Livigno - a duty free zone in Italy"
- "Livigno... Fantastic!!"
- "Miles from anywhere but worth the journey"
- "Ski trip 2006"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Livigno
- Hotels in Livigno
- Transportation in Livigno
- Restaurants in Livigno
- Shopping in Livigno
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Livigno
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 15 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Livigno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Livigno
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 30 reviews, 55 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 43 photos
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 36 photos
- Madonna di Campiglio Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Marco Island Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Palermo Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Monaco Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Cortina d'Ampezzo Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Villa Latina Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Sperlonga Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos