"What the doctor ordered" Sperlonga by domenicococozza
Sperlonga Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 73 photos
Sperlonga is pretty much unknown outside of Italy, but the Italians know it well. Halfway down the West Coast between Rome and Naples, this beautiful resort attracts thousands in the summer season. The beaches are spotless as are the hotels. Great restaurants serving mainly seafood in a town that boasts the best fish in Italy. Sperlonga lends itself to lazy days and and romantic nights. The town itself towers over the beaches from a hilltop. All the buildings are whitewashed with narrow allies between them,giving the impression you are in North Africa.
The museum of Sperlonga is a dedication to the trials of Oddyseus. Housed in what was a villa built for the Emperor... more travel advice
Sperlonga is beach, beach and more beach. This is a resort for serious sun worshippers. Beautiful golden sands and... more travel advice
domenicococozza's Related Pages
Sperlonga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sperlonga, a place to get in touch with yourself"
- "What the doctor ordered"
- "Sperlonga, South Lazio"
- "summer on the beach"
- "s p e r l o n g a"
- "Seaside at Sperlonga"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sperlonga
- Hotels in Sperlonga
- Transportation in Sperlonga
- Shopping in Sperlonga
- Warnings and Dangers in Sperlonga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sperlonga
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Sperlonga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sperlonga
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 30 reviews, 55 photos
- London Intro, 16 reviews, 43 photos
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 36 photos
- Madonna di Campiglio Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Marco Island Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Palermo Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Monaco Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- Cortina d'Ampezzo Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Villa Latina Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Sperlonga Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos