"Waxa Back to the Old Days" Waxahachie by msbrandysue
Waxahachie Travel Guide: 110 reviews and 279 photos
Waxahachie, pronounced Walk-a-haaa-chee, was a delightful trip. My Aunt B and I went to check out Scarborough Faire, a renaissance festival. It's about an hour south of Dallas and worth the trip.
I loved the joust at Scar. Faire! Doesn't compare to Medieval Times but still...very entertaining.
Schlotzsky?s is one of my very favorite places to eat. It?s a sandwich shop that you can take out or eat in the shop... more travel advice
msbrandysue's Related Pages
Waxahachie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Charming Waxahachie"
- "Keeweechic's Waxahachie"
- "Gypsy_King's new Waxahachie Page"
- "Waxa Back to the Old Days"
- "The Gingerbread City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Waxahachie
- Hotels in Waxahachie
- Transportation in Waxahachie
- Nightlife in Waxahachie
- Restaurants in Waxahachie
- Shopping in Waxahachie
- Warnings and Dangers in Waxahachie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Waxahachie
- 2 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Waxahachie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Waxahachie
Photos in WaxahachieSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Houston Intro, 54 reviews, 209 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 192 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galveston Intro, 46 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 23 reviews, 162 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 42 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 22 reviews, 148 photos, 10 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 40 reviews, 128 photos, 5 travelogues
- Austin Intro, 32 reviews, 123 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spring Intro, 33 reviews, 100 photos
- Jacksonville Intro, 15 reviews, 117 photos, 8 travelogues