"Toooombawll, Texas" Tomball by msbrandysue
Tomball Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 42 photos
The main reason I come to Tomball, Texas is to go to the movies. Santikos Silverado is a brand new mega-theatre complex. It's a LOT better than going to one of the Houston complexes because there are less groups of kids hanging around and no noise distractions in the theatre.
Tomball, Texas is in the northwest suburbs of Houston. It is very close by to:
My favorite part is the movies theatre deal with drinks and icees.
They are all you can drink!!!!! There are little help-yourself concessions in the hallways if you need more to drink. I LOVE that!
Tomball has a very cute antique, old town shopping. It's sort of like a miniature version of Old Town Spring. Very fun if you like to shop for antiques or visit old town squares.
- Pros:People, movie theatre
- Cons:Lots of cowboys......or maybe that's a pro ;)
- In a nutshell:Cute, friendly Texas town north of Houston
Schlotzsky’s is one of my very favorite places to eat. It’s a sandwich shop that you can take out or eat in the shop... more travel advice
msbrandysue's Related Pages
Tomball Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Tomball Page"
- "Toooombawll, Texas"
- "Tomball . . . Texan for Fun!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tomball
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Tomball?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tomball
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Houston Intro, 54 reviews, 209 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 192 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galveston Intro, 46 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 23 reviews, 162 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 42 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 22 reviews, 148 photos, 10 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 40 reviews, 128 photos, 5 travelogues
- Austin Intro, 32 reviews, 123 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spring Intro, 33 reviews, 100 photos
- Jacksonville Intro, 15 reviews, 117 photos, 8 travelogues