"Little Ole Farm Town Turned.....Boom Town!" Lewisville by msbrandysue

Lewisville Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 38 photos

Why Did I Come??

I was born and raised until sixth grade in Lewisville (Flower Mound). I had a GREAT childhood brought about because of my parents and grandparents who I love DEARLY.

When I was 12 my dad was transfered to Houston and I completed high school there. In 2001 I returned to Denton/Lewisville to attend the University of North Texas. In my last year there I student taught in Lewisville ISD. It was such a great experience. I wish I could still be there today...but I wanted to be by my family more.

My Favorite Part

My favorite part is the past I have here in Lewisville. This is a newly renovated McDonald's. It was the McDonald's that I went to as a kid when I got "Hamburger French Fries." It's been insane watching the growth of Lewisville. Everywhere I turn I see my past and it's pretty fun to do so.

Surprise Attraction

I think the most fun I've had in Lewisville in the past is teaching but since I can't post those pictures I'm going to say my favorite is the Bowling Alley. I learned how to bowl at this alley. My family (grandparents included) would come here every Saturday after baseball and softball games. I would give anything to replay just ONE of those frames with them. Now I come here with my friends, drink, have a great time, dance, etc.

• Pros:Great family area, Great schools, Lewisville Lake, GREAT LIBRARY!
  • Cons:Traffic, Small in some areas
  • In a nutshell:Home Sweet Home......
  • Last visit to Lewisville: Dec 2007
  • Intro Written Jun 12, 2008

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2010 at 8:29 PM

That McDonald's is elegant and looks off the chart. I bet when people walk in they walk out not realizing their in a McDonald's Lewisville looks like a wonderful place to explore!

msbrandysue Used To Live Here!

msbrandysue

“God made Texas on his day off...for pure entertainment. Mary Lasswell”

Badges & Stats in Lewisville

Have you been to Lewisville?

Latest Activity in Lewisville