"New, Fun Area on Gulf Coast" Top 5 Page for this destination Kemah by msbrandysue
Kemah Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 86 photos
I came to Kemah to go to Kemah Boardwalk with Shanna while on our small summer adventure.
My favorite part of Kemah is......the ambience: rides, shopping, music, restaurants, games, etc.
I really liked eating at the Aquarium. Great food. Great view of the tank while eating. Prices aren't cheap but it's a great way to splurge.
- Pros:Fun times, Summer days, music
- Cons:Crowded, hot, could have more to do
- In a nutshell:Great night out! Especially for those with kids!
The Aquarium restaurants are more like an amusement park these days than a restaurant. I remember eating here many years... more travel advice
msbrandysue's Related Pages
Kemah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kemah--The Waterfront and Boardwalk"
- "Basaic Kemah Page"
- "Mini Boardwalk"
- "A day at Kemah Boardwalk"
- "New, Fun Area on Gulf Coast"
- "another day trip from Houston"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kemah
- 3 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Kemah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kemah
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Houston Intro, 54 reviews, 209 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 192 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galveston Intro, 46 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 23 reviews, 162 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 42 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 22 reviews, 148 photos, 10 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 40 reviews, 128 photos, 5 travelogues
- Austin Intro, 32 reviews, 123 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spring Intro, 33 reviews, 100 photos
- Jacksonville Intro, 15 reviews, 117 photos, 8 travelogues