"Goin' through the Big D and I mean Dallas!" Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas by msbrandysue

Dallas Travel Guide: 1,355 reviews and 2,502 photos

Why Did I Come??

I was born here, raised here and have family here. Right now, Dallas is my second home! I went to college here too so I have many friends here. I come often and I love it!!

North Dallas is where I spend most of my time. It is divided into small counties such as Carrollton, Addison, Lewisville, Denton, etc. These are basically the suburbs of Dallas; it's where the majority of people live. Check out my Map of Dallas in my Travelogue!

You can see more things to do in Dallas in those counties by clicking here:
Addison
Grapevine
Lewisville
McKinney

My Favorite Part

My favorite part is the variety of things to do, food, friends and family!! It has everything you'd ever want. It has the BEST sports teams!! Great night life scene...great everything!

Surprise Attraction

Lately I've really come to love the State Fair of Texas. I usually go each year and have a blast! Last year I even came out with a few prizes which is always fun. The food is to die for!! That's right, heart attack is a possibility so plan to stay all day so you can let it digest throughout the day. In fact, you may want to eat lightly the day before :) They even are beside the traveling Broadway theatre so we usually get a seat for that as well (one of my favorite things to do). Oh, and they have lots of petting zoo opportunities (yes, for adults too :) )

• Pros:Variety, friendliness, weather, home town!
  • Cons:Traffic, freeways
  • In a nutshell:All my exes live in Texas!
  • Last visit to Dallas: Jun 2007
  • Intro Updated Jun 12, 2008

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2010 at 6:30 PM

One of these days I am going to visit Dallas. It looks like a wonderful place to explore. Thank you for sharing this wonderful city!

• Dec 11, 2008 at 7:39 PM

I like the skyscrapers

msbrandysue

“God made Texas on his day off...for pure entertainment. Mary Lasswell”

Badges & Stats in Dallas