"1 + 1 = Fun time in Addison!" Top 5 Page for this destination Addison by msbrandysue

Addison Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 113 photos

Why Did I Come??

Addison is right beside Carrollton, so whenever we go out to dinner we usually end up going to Addison to eat. It's also got many great bars! We celebrated at Humperdinks the morning of my graduation!

My Favorite Part

My favorite part of Addison is definitely the diversity of food and the great bars they have. Not all of the restaurants require nice attire but there are plenty that do so you might want to check out or call ahead.

This is Humperdinks, by far my favorite bar. GREAT drinks! A variety of memories here :)

Surprise Attraction

Last summer when staying in Dallas for the weekend I decided to get out and do some things and explore the town. While looking on Dallas's Calendar of Events I found the Addison Outdoor Theatre. It's in the Addison Park by the airport. It was just really neat to see this small area by the busiest streets in Dallas, jsut tucked away. It was really a great summer night ... all by myself... Very safe!

• Pros:Great restaurants, bars, theatre
  • Cons:Beltline is a b**** to drive down! Lights every 100 yds
  • In a nutshell:Great place to get a meal!
  • Last visit to Addison: Feb 2008
  • Intro Updated Jan 3, 2013

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2009 at 9:17 AM

Looks like you had a great time, its those little trips can be theraputic. Nice page Brandy!

msbrandysue Visits Here Frequently!

msbrandysue

“God made Texas on his day off...for pure entertainment. Mary Lasswell”

Badges & Stats in Addison

Have you been to Addison?

Latest Activity in Addison