"Classy, Artistic Westport" Westport by msbrandysue
Westport Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 27 photos
I came to Westport because it was featured in an article in 1000 Things to See Before You Die: USA Edition. It's part of "Connecticut's Gold Coast" where all the rich people spend their time. And, yes, I have to admit it's very classy.
My favorite part was probably the night I spent at the theater at the Westport Country Playhouse seeing "tick, tick...BOOM!" It's a great theater and has a nice restaurant connected to it with little appetizer pieces that you can order multiple items.
I really was worried about the Inn at National Hall. I was kinda worried about it because the doors were locked and I had to figure out how to get in. Then the elevators were decorated a bit differently. But I LOVED my room and the privacy was fantastic. The bathroom was gigantic. Just hated the lack of wireless internet connectivity.
- Pros:Westport County Playhouse, Inn at National Hall
- Cons:Not a lot of regular places to hang out in, Must dress well lol
- In a nutshell:Classy city on the water
Well, I took this picture and wanted to explain a few more details about Westport. 1) When I visited it was around July... more travel advice
When in Westport you have to check out the Westport County Playhouse. I came here because it's featured in 1000 Things... more travel advice
msbrandysue's Related Pages
Westport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Classy, Artistic Westport"
- "Another Small Connecticut Town"
- "Westport, Connecticut"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Westport
- Hotels in Westport
- Nightlife in Westport
- Restaurants in Westport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Westport
- 4 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Westport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Westport
Photos in WestportSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Houston Intro, 54 reviews, 209 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 192 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galveston Intro, 46 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 23 reviews, 162 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 42 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 22 reviews, 148 photos, 10 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 40 reviews, 128 photos, 5 travelogues
- Austin Intro, 32 reviews, 123 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spring Intro, 33 reviews, 100 photos
- Jacksonville Intro, 15 reviews, 117 photos, 8 travelogues