"Museum Visit in New Britain" New Britain by msbrandysue
New Britain Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 25 photos
I went to New Britain because of the American Art Museum. It was featured in 1000 Things to See Before You Die: USA Edition. The museum was really nice but the city isn't really big so I didn't see anything else.
My favorite part of the museum was this 30 foot wall display made out of PAPER CUPS from different restaurants/soda companies.
This piece was probably 15 feet wide and was an artist's perspective of 911. It was very moving and I loved the benches they provided. I believe I stopped here and wrote in my journal for a while.
- Pros:Art museum
- Cons:Small town, need a GPS to get here I think
- In a nutshell:American Art at its Best!
msbrandysue's Related Pages
New Britain Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in New Britain
- 1 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to New Britain?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Britain
Photos in New BritainSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Houston Intro, 54 reviews, 209 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 192 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galveston Intro, 46 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 23 reviews, 162 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 42 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 22 reviews, 148 photos, 10 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 40 reviews, 128 photos, 5 travelogues
- Austin Intro, 31 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spring Intro, 33 reviews, 100 photos
- Jacksonville Intro, 15 reviews, 117 photos, 8 travelogues