"Middle of Connecticut" Meriden by msbrandysue
Meriden Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 11 photos
I came to Meriden because I was on my way off I-95 and wanted to station myself in the middle of Connecticut for the long stay of my trip. Meriden had a Hampton Inn that reduced their prices the longer I stayed and I was a member of their rewards program.
My favorite part was having a nice base to plan my stay. The bed was comfy, the breakfast hot, and I had a large desk area to plan my trips, make phone calls, and blog on VT. :)
- Pros:Not too far from anything
- Cons:Not too much here other than fast food and hotels
- In a nutshell:Mid Connecticut Stay
msbrandysue's Related Pages
Meriden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Middle of Connecticut"
- "Meriden CT"
- "Meriden, Hubbard Park and Hanging Hills"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Meriden
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Meriden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Meriden
Photos in MeridenSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Houston Intro, 54 reviews, 209 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 192 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galveston Intro, 46 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 23 reviews, 162 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 42 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 22 reviews, 148 photos, 10 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 40 reviews, 128 photos, 5 travelogues
- Austin Intro, 32 reviews, 123 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spring Intro, 33 reviews, 100 photos
- Jacksonville Intro, 15 reviews, 117 photos, 8 travelogues