"Little Town for a Seafood Trip" Madison by msbrandysue
Madison Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 18 photos
I came to Madison to eat at Lenny and Joe's Fish Tales restaurant. It was recommended in the book 1000 Things to See Before You Die, USA Edition.
My favorite part was definitely the shrimp. I also tried the crab but it was a bit too messy to have to get the crab meat off the crab itself. Not a native crab/lobster destroyer.
This place was definitely more than a restaurant. It has a carousel and park area with lots of picnic table. It would definitely be more fun for kids! And perfect to enjoy the warm summer nights out in the open.
- Pros:Seafood epic
- Cons:Little town, not much else here that I found...
- In a nutshell:Just passing by for some shrimp!
msbrandysue's Related Pages
Madison Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Madison
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Madison?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Madison
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Houston Intro, 54 reviews, 209 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 192 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galveston Intro, 46 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 23 reviews, 162 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 42 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 22 reviews, 148 photos, 10 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 40 reviews, 128 photos, 5 travelogues
- Austin Intro, 31 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spring Intro, 33 reviews, 100 photos
- Jacksonville Intro, 15 reviews, 117 photos, 8 travelogues