"Connecticut River Town" Haddam by msbrandysue
Haddam Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
I came to Haddam to eat at the Blue Oar which all the pictures are taken from. It was recommended in 1000 Things to See Before You Die, USA Edition. :)
My favorite part was definitely the laid back atmosphere and quiet sounds of the river. People brought their own wine and were chilling out on the picnic tables. I ate upstairs at a little bar area (not bar as in drinks as no alcohol is served).
- Pros:On the River, tasty lobster rolls
- Cons:Quiet and backroads can be hard to navigate without GPS
- In a nutshell:Another great CT River Valley Town!
msbrandysue's Related Pages
Haddam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Connecticut River Town"
- "Rick_and_Lin's new Haddam Neck Page"
- "Robbo's Haddam, CT Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Haddam
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Haddam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Haddam
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Houston Intro, 54 reviews, 209 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 192 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galveston Intro, 46 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 23 reviews, 162 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 42 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 22 reviews, 148 photos, 10 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 40 reviews, 128 photos, 5 travelogues
- Austin Intro, 31 reviews, 121 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spring Intro, 33 reviews, 100 photos
- Jacksonville Intro, 15 reviews, 117 photos, 8 travelogues