"The Quaint Town of Chester" Chester by msbrandysue
Chester Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 27 photos
I came to Chester because it was the VERY FIRST entry in 1000 Things To See Before You Die, the USA Edition. It was an extremely small town with one of the biggest hearts a city can have. I would love to live in a town like this.
I find myself missing most of all the Restaurant du Village. It was a very small, upscale restaurant that has a daily changing menu due to the wonderful chef. The food and presentation, along with the stellar service will be hard to forget.
The beautifully decorated houses were so fun to see. I drove around for a while just snatching pictures of these gems. I have plenty more pictures to see in the Tips section.
- Pros:Small, great food, easy to see in a day
- Cons:Wish there were more shops
- In a nutshell:My Favorite CT Small Town!
I stopped at Miravela's while I was on my way from Chester to East Haddam. There were about 3-5 families here eating... more travel advice
Taken from the following plaque made by the Chester Historical Society: Chester is located on land known as Pattaconk... more travel advice
msbrandysue's Related Pages
Chester Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Chester
- 7 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Chester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chester
Photos in ChesterSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Houston Intro, 54 reviews, 209 photos, 7 travelogues
- San Antonio Intro, 37 reviews, 192 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Galveston Intro, 46 reviews, 168 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fredericksburg Intro, 23 reviews, 162 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dallas Intro, 42 reviews, 135 photos, 2 travelogues
- Alexandria Intro, 22 reviews, 148 photos, 10 travelogues
- Las Vegas Intro, 40 reviews, 128 photos, 5 travelogues
- Austin Intro, 32 reviews, 123 photos, 5 travelogues
- Spring Intro, 33 reviews, 100 photos
- Jacksonville Intro, 15 reviews, 117 photos, 8 travelogues