"Montecatini Terme: Relaxing and Fun" Montecatini Terme by geismom
Montecatini Terme Travel Guide: 86 reviews and 293 photos
This is the main street of Montecatini Terme. There are alot of shops and hotels along the street, but there are also parks and lovely buildings to view as well.
There is certainly an active night life in this town, and all of the outdoor venues looked quite inviting.
There are many structures that were built in the Art Nouveau style.
One of these Terme Tettuccio which is supposed to represent a thermal city immersed in green. This spa was filled with all sorts of visual delights.
This spa, located in Montecatini Terme, is Art Nouveau in style, and well worth visiting. Just walking through the... more travel advice
I really enjoyed staying in this hotel. The surroundings are quite beautiful. The views from our room were breathtaking.... more travel advice
geismom's Related Pages
Montecatini Terme Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Summer in Italy"
- "The city where i live"
- "Delightful Spa Town and Hill Vilage"
- "Montecatini Terme, renowned health spas"
- "Montecatini Terme: Relaxing and Fun"
- "Montecatini Terme"
- "Montecatini Terme and Montecatini Alto"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montecatini Terme
- Hotels in Montecatini Terme
- Transportation in Montecatini Terme
- Nightlife in Montecatini Terme
- Restaurants in Montecatini Terme
- Shopping in Montecatini Terme
- Warnings and Dangers in Montecatini Terme
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montecatini Terme
- 5 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Montecatini Terme?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montecatini Terme
Photos in Montecatini TermeSee All Photos (17)
Top 5 Pages
- Montecatini Terme Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos
- Verona Intro, 2 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mantova Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Villafranca di Verona Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.