"Mountains,Tunnels,Forests" Republic of Montenegro by mgogusten
Republic of Montenegro Travel Guide: 2,480 reviews and 5,977 photos
its located in the nothern territory of montenegro.its easy to get there via podgorica ,bijelo polje.you can have a rent car in podgorica or get on intercity bus.There are many taxis in the city center that helps you take around.its nice and cool place where you can stay for few days.Accomodation is cheap and nice.All of them is in the center of the city.its population 15000 with 5000 muslim,the rest chrsitian.There are many parks where one can take breath,cafes.you can listen to live music.Tourists can visit mosques and churches.Hüseyinpaºa mosque,is themost important of them..You can eat burek,every kind of,cevapi,sandwiches..you can visit stone mines and its escalators whenever you are there it says welcome to you..
its located in the northern montinous part of montenegro too where you can easily go by bus and train.on way to this small cith you will meet kanyons and many tunnels and forests.when you get kolasin you can take breake to eat someting along the river .Accomodation is easy ,nice and very cheap.Durmitor motel welcomes you with lowest price.in the city center you can watch street basketballs in the early evening...There are many cafes that you can drink alcohol or soft drinks..
its located in the south part of montenegro,coastal region.in summer its very hot but for those who would like to go in to the sea ,being there is their luck.it has many coastal region like bar,budva,petrovac..they are very near about 50-60 kms by bus for all by train for bar..in the city center transportation is easy.one can walk or take taxi..Accomodation is cheap .there are many hotels.rent a car is avaible..
- Pros:lovely to see forest,hills,sea,tunnels
- Cons:hot in summer
- In a nutshell:cool,nice country with both coastal abd montanous regions
mgogusten's Related Pages
Republic of Montenegro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Crna Gora"
- "Montenegro - A Visit to the Old Country"
- "WILD BEAUTY"
- "Od sveg srca cestitamo nezavisnost!"
- "Magic of Montenegro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Republic of Montenegro
- Hotels in Republic of Montenegro
- Transportation in Republic of Montenegro
- Nightlife in Republic of Montenegro
- Restaurants in Republic of Montenegro
- Shopping in Republic of Montenegro
- Warnings and Dangers in Republic of Montenegro
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Republic of Montenegro
- 4 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Republic of Montenegro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Republic of Montenegro
- Wrote a Review Podgorica's easiest hotel ,how to... in Republic of Montenegro Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Podgorica's easiest hotel ,how to go..Evropa hotel"
- updated a Republic of Montenegro Travel Page "Mountains,Tunnels,Forests"
Photos in Republic of MontenegroSee All Photos (28)
Top 5 Pages
- Petrovac Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Pljevlja Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Republic of Montenegro Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Bijelo Polje Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 3 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Top Republic of Montenegro hotels
- Budva Hotels
- 332 Reviews - 786 Photos
- Kotor Hotels
- 552 Reviews - 1292 Photos
- Ulcinj Hotels
- 140 Reviews - 295 Photos
- Tivat Hotels
- 36 Reviews - 98 Photos
- Perazica Do Hotels
- 1 Review - 2 Photos
- Sveti Stefan Hotels
- 64 Reviews - 171 Photos
- Podgorica Hotels
- 68 Reviews - 129 Photos
- Herceg-Novi Hotels
- 174 Reviews - 410 Photos
- Bar Hotels
- 50 Reviews - 81 Photos
- Otocic Mamula Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 13 Photos
- Kolasin Hotels
- 18 Reviews - 53 Photos
- Igalo Hotels
- 6 Reviews - 15 Photos
- Donji Stoj Hotels
- 6 Reviews - 21 Photos
- Becici Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 11 Photos
- Petrovac Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 23 Photos