"Champéry, the door to Portes du Soleil" Champéry by rebibi
Champéry Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 37 photos
Champ?ry is one of the villages from where you reach the ski slopes from one of the biggest aki area in Europe, called Portes du Soleil. The village lies at an altitude of 1050 m. The cable car takes you in 5 minutes to Planachaux at 2000 m. During this short ride you have a magnificent, panoramic view of majestic Dents du Midi and the Dents Blanches. I took this pic from the internet.
the ski area contains:
650 km of slopes
14 resorts between Switzerland and France
1 ski pass
- Pros:1 ski pass, 2 countries
Dents du Midi and Dents Blanches are the well known mountain range surrounding Champ?ry. Best view you get after taking... more travel advice
Portes du Soleil offers much more than only skiing. Cross country, walking on snowshoes, snowboaring, sledding,... more travel advice
rebibi's Related Pages
Champéry Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Les Portes du Soleil hiking (Champery Les Crosets)"
- "Champéry, the door to Portes du Soleil"
- "The other side of "Les Portes du Soleil""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Champéry
- Hotels in Champéry
- Transportation in Champéry
- Nightlife in Champéry
- Restaurants in Champéry
- Warnings and Dangers in Champéry
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Champéry
- 9 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Champéry?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Champéry
Photos in ChampérySee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Zürich Intro, 21 reviews, 68 photos, 4 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 33 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Moab Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bolzano Intro, 16 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Intro, 5 reviews, 46 photos, 7 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 17 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Innsbruck Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Norway Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos