"Rheinfall (rhine fall)" Schaffhausen by rebibi
Schaffhausen Travel Guide: 159 reviews and 520 photos
I like the viwe from this side of the river though from the other side (Schloss Laufen) you can get much closer to the waterfall.
- Pros:Beautiful scenic views
- Cons:very touristy
Don't forget to visit the Munot, the landmark of Schaffhausen, built in the 15th century, Some old weapons are still at... more travel advice
Yes, also in fall the Rhinefall looks great! On Ocotober 5th, 2002, we had the opportunity to take VT fellow Rose... more travel advice
rebibi's Related Pages
Schaffhausen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In searching for waterfalls on the Rhine"
- "A NATURE WONDER"
- "Schaffhausen - A little look into Switzerland"
- "Schaffhausen and Rheinfalls"
- "Rhine Falls, near the town of Schaffhausen"
- "The Rhine Falls in Schaffhausen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Schaffhausen
- Hotels in Schaffhausen
- Transportation in Schaffhausen
- Nightlife in Schaffhausen
- Restaurants in Schaffhausen
- Shopping in Schaffhausen
- Warnings and Dangers in Schaffhausen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Schaffhausen
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Schaffhausen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schaffhausen
Top 10 Pages
- Zürich Intro, 21 reviews, 68 photos, 4 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 33 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Moab Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bolzano Intro, 16 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Intro, 5 reviews, 46 photos, 7 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 17 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Innsbruck Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Norway Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos