"Seefeld im Tirol" Top 5 Page for this destination Seefeld in Tirol by rebibi
Seefeld in Tirol Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 107 photos
Seefeld lies at 1200 m above sea level. It's an excellent starting-point for many hikes and also for a short trip to Innsbruck or Garmisch-Partenkirchen (both places within about a half-an-hour drive).
Seefeld itself offers a pedestrian zone in the old town and many hotels.
Tthey also have a little lake, called Wildsee, a real invitation to walk around.
The weekend we visited Seefeld we were lucky to attend the annual flower-corso (see travelogue)
Nowhere else but in Tirol and South-Tirol I found so many blooming flowers in front of the windows. and how they take care of them!
On our walk from the hotel to the pedestrian area we came across this beautiful home.
Too bad it doesn't belong to me....
Since 1969 every first weekend in august the flower Corso takes place in the pedestrian area of Seefeld at about 2.30... more travel advice
It takes you only about three quarters of an hour to hike from here to Reither Spitze (2374 m) but the trail is... more travel advice
rebibi's Related Pages
Seefeld in Tirol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "OLYMPIC VILLAGE OF SEEFELD IN TIROL"
- "Seefeld im Tirol"
- "SEEFELD IN TIROL,AUSTRIA"
- "Seefeld in Tyrol"
- "Ski Holiday In Seefeld Tirol!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seefeld in Tirol
- Hotels in Seefeld in Tirol
- Transportation in Seefeld in Tirol
- Nightlife in Seefeld in Tirol
- Restaurants in Seefeld in Tirol
- Shopping in Seefeld in Tirol
- Warnings and Dangers in Seefeld in Tirol
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seefeld in Tirol
- 12 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Seefeld in Tirol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seefeld in Tirol
Top 10 Pages
- Zürich Intro, 21 reviews, 68 photos, 4 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 33 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Moab Intro, 14 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bolzano Intro, 16 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Colorado Intro, 5 reviews, 46 photos, 7 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 17 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 21 photos
- Innsbruck Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Norway Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos