Guangzhou Hotel Tips by jackiesg Top 5 Page for this destination
Guangzhou Hotels: 7,954 reviews and 139 photos
I'm not referring to any particular hotels. Just like to let you know that during Canton Fair (held every April and Oct of the year), generally all hotels in GZ, especially those near the tradefair exhibition halls will mark up their room rates around 3 to 5 times their usual rates.
So be prepared to pay more for hotel fees if you're coming in April or Oct of the year. Another thing, most of the hotels would be fully booked during the Canton Fair. So, you need to book the hotel rooms earlier, just in case you will not be able to get the hotel you want.
More Reviews (33)
- See All Shipping personal things home
- See All Japanese food, my favourite!
- See All Leather bag shopping mall...
- See All Fake money- in circulation...
- See All Xiangjiang Safari Park - Pandas PANDAS!
- 64G thumbdrive - 64G of scam!
- See All GZ to Macau by coach
- Summer Survival Kit, Mozzie Repellent &...
- See All Foot and Body Massage, shiok!
- Tienhe Sports Center
- Rice please, please, please...
Been to Guangzhou?Share your travels with the world!
jackiesg's Related Pages
Guangzhou Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nuthin' But a "GZ" Thang"
- "Guangzhou - From back in the day....."
- "Guangzhou - My Chinese Home"
- "The Gateway to China"
- "Joe Cooper's Guangzhou Page"
- "Guangdong Pearl River Delta: Land of Fish And Rice"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Guangzhou
- Hotels in Guangzhou
- Transportation in Guangzhou
- Nightlife in Guangzhou
- Restaurants in Guangzhou
- Shopping in Guangzhou
- Warnings and Dangers in Guangzhou
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Guangzhou
- 34 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Guangzhou?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guangzhou
Read real reviews about Guangzhou Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taipei Shih 32 reviews, 42 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guangzhou 34 reviews, 25 photos
- Krabi 9 reviews, 13 photos
- Kunming 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Xiamen 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Seoul Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Yunnan Sheng Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Zhuhai 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Shanghai 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Lijiang 2 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.
- Six Banyan Temple- 17 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Qing Ping Market- 7 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Temple of Chen Family- 13 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Five Rams Statue- 9 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Zoo- 8 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Orchid Garden- 13 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Sacred Heart Church- 8 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Memorial Garden to the Martyrs- 6 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Yuexiu Park- 9 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Sun Yatsen Memorial Hall- 13 Reviews, 27 Photos
See All Guangzhou Things to Do