"Yunnan travel - Dec 07" Yunnan Sheng by jackiesg

Yunnan Sheng Travel Guide: 2,033 reviews and 5,791 photos

Yunnan travel - By local tour package

With working leave to clear, my husband and I took a 6D5N trip to Yunnan (Kunming, Dali, Lijiang) with CGZL (local travel agency). The travel fees, including 5 breakfast and 8 (9 course) meal cost $2,400 RMB per person.

Overall, I conclude sadly that the trip wasn't very satisfying and enjoyable. Partly because the itinerary was such that we flew from GZ to Kunming, travel to Dali then Lijiang and then travel back to Dali then to Kunming to take the flight back GZ. As a result, there was much travelling time spent.
Maybe because of the tour package I joined, meals were average. Luckily, the accomodation was comfortable and clean, which I'm very glad of. The most beautiful things about Yunnan are it's minority group, fresh air and clear blue sky!

Detailed Information indequate - apologies

The problem with joining a tour group to travel is that I fail to gather many useful information about the location I describing about. Firstly, as I travelled by travel coach straight to the destination doorway, in my travel pages about Yunnan, I'm sorry that I'm unable to provide the destination exact location, road name or the transport means to it.

As many a time, I did not manage to remember what the travel guide told us about the history or origin of the destination, I'm afraid my Yunnan travel pages may not be as informative as my GZ pages. But I will provide as best as I can for your reference or just for pleasant reading.

• Pros:First grade fresh air, clear blue sky, minority group
  • In a nutshell:Interesting place - colourful!
  • Last visit to Yunnan Sheng: Dec 2007
  • Intro Updated Dec 16, 2007

• travelpug's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2008 at 6:36 PM

Hi Jackie, your snow mountain picture looks great!! How's temperature in Yunnan in December? You can always go back to Yunnan in the future. It's a beautiful province.

Badges & Stats in Yunnan Sheng

Have you been to Yunnan Sheng?

Latest Activity in Yunnan Sheng