"Phi Phi" Ko Phi Phi Don by clouds111
Ko Phi Phi Don Travel Guide: 491 reviews and 1,401 photos
Phi Phi Don is just about recovered from the Boxing Day Tsunami although there is still evidence of it and the rebuilding continues.
The island despite it's size is a bustling place, full of backpackers and day trippers heading for Phi Phi Leh. I personally didn't feel there was much atmosphere though and the locals were not too friendly as they are in other areas in Thailand.
Despite knowing Maya Bay (Phi Phi Leh) to be a tourist trap we still wanted to take a look for ourselves and in our own... more travel advice
clouds111's Related Pages
Ko Phi Phi Don Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Local are still struggling for their life"
- "Phi Phi Island - Hidden Jewel in the Andaman Sea"
- "Phi Phi Islands"
- "Beautiful Ko Phi Phi Islands"
- "Phi Phi & Khai Island"
- "An island paradise(lost?)"
- "Where Are You Going? To The Beach!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Hotels in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Transportation in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Nightlife in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Restaurants in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Shopping in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Warnings and Dangers in Ko Phi Phi Don
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ko Phi Phi Don
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ko Phi Phi Don?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ko Phi Phi Don
Photos in Ko Phi Phi DonSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 50 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samui Intro, 34 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krabi Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos
- Goa Intro, 21 reviews, 29 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 17 reviews, 31 photos
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos
- Paje Intro, 19 reviews, 11 photos
- Isla Margarita Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos