"Life is like a box of chocolates..." clouds111's Profile
I was born in London and my youngest holiday experiances were of the typical British kind, caravans in Bogner Regis, cottage holidays to Devon and Wales and day trips to the seaside. My first taste of a foreign holiday was a big family holiday to Minorca aged about 12 or 13. From then there were the typical holidays to the Balearics and the usual tourist destinations with the folks. But my real travel bug only started last year in 2006 when I went to Thailand with my friend and was taken aback with the place. Since then I have been obsessed with booking as many holidays as possible with my equally travel mad boyfriend. Both being Civil Servants we try to cram in as many trips as we can with our limited annual leave.
Next stops for me:
Berlin - Dec 2012
Cuba/USA/Sri Lanka - 2013
I've lived in London all my life and I would find it hard to live anywhere else. I'd miss the buzz and the excitement and what with everything on my doorstep why would I live anywhere else.
Apart from travelling, I love taking pictures and we're always trying to capture the ultimate sunset. I'm quite fortunate that where I live I'm able to see some fantastic sunsets across the Thames when I'm on my way home from work and I've seen some of the best sunsets in London.
Check out my Flickr page with my most recent travel photography www.flickr.com/photos/64251630@N08/
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 259 Reviews
- 295 Photos
- 16 Countries
- 26 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
- clouds111 and sunnygoa are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Emirates cable car in London Off The Beaten Path
updated their Profile Page "Life is like a box of chocolates..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Life is like a box of chocolates..."
- created a Yogyakarta Travel Page "Culture in bundles"
- Posted in Travel Jordan Forum "Trips to Wadi Rum"
- Commented on rdywenur's profile page
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 50 reviews, 45 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Samui Intro, 34 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krabi Intro, 30 reviews, 32 photos
- Goa Intro, 21 reviews, 29 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 17 reviews, 31 photos
- Reykjavík Region Intro, 16 reviews, 22 photos
- Salzburg Intro, 12 reviews, 20 photos
- Paje Intro, 19 reviews, 11 photos
- Isla Margarita Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos