"Hellfirejen's Homepage" Hellfirejen's Profile

Bit about me

Firstly, I have two loves in life. One being music, the other, travelling. I frequently combine the two by travelling to distant places/towns/countries to see gigs and festivals! Sometimes I just go as far as Leeds, other times, I go as far as Stockholm, for the night. I plan to fit as much as I can into my life while I'm young enough and healthy enough to do and see everything. The furthest I've been so far is San Francisco, when I was 21. I really couldnt afford it and I lived like a peasant for a good few months, but I wanted to go more than anything and I loved it! That was also my first time flying!!! I've never looked back since. I love all kinds of travel, by plane, boat, car, train, even by bike! I dont like to go on holiday to sit on a beach and do nothing. My favourite place in the world is Bavaria. Its beautiful, quiet, the people are friendly, the food is fantastic, its sunny, the thunderstorms are amazing to watch over the mountains. The scenery is idyllic and the lakes are perfect to swim in. On the flipside, my other favourite place is San Francisco. Its so busy and full of so many different kinds of people. Its like being in about 10 different countries within a few steps of each other! Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge are amazing to see up close and Fishermans Wharf is the perfect tourist spot. There is every kind of food you can imagine and the atmosphere is amazing!

Well thats a bit about my travel background, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions, and I will update the rest of this soon!

• Intro Updated May 24, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Hellfirejen's Profile Photo

Hellfirejen

“Go everywhere, see everything”

Real Name