GlobeTrekr's profile photo

GlobeTrekr

Ernesto Online Now
Travelling=Life Experience...So Get Going!!

My Favorite Pages

Barbados

Beijing

Travel Map

kathymof's Profile Photo
kathymof Oct 29, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Have a wonderful birthday - many happy wishes
--Kathy

Odinnthor's Profile Photo
Odinnthor Oct 29, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Here it is again, and no Ernesto. We are worried about you compadre. Anyway, another birthday my friend. Have a good day today, and please come back and let us kno that you and yours are OK.

DaHongHua's Profile Photo
DaHongHua Oct 29, 2012 at 1:25 AM

Nice to meet you in today's birthday list but you have not login for quite some time ?!. Anyway, a warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia. Cheers. Hope you remember your password and comeback.

Odinnthor's Profile Photo
Odinnthor Oct 28, 2011 at 6:37 PM

Hi Ernesto! Where the heck have you been my brother?? Missed you around here. Just a note to wish you the happiest of Birthdays compadre. Make it a memorable one.........Cheers......d:o)...Erik

BorderHopper's Profile Photo
BorderHopper Aug 6, 2011 at 12:12 AM

Hey guys! It seems like its been a very long time since we last communicated...hope you good & well travelled (of course). We just got back from Havana, Cuba.as a family of 5! Hapy travels!

Phalaenopsis03's Profile Photo
Phalaenopsis03 Oct 30, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Hey Ernesto, Happy Belated Birthday! Didn't realize you worked at UCLA's Neurosci. You probably know my best friend, Nini (VT member ognini). She was the academic counselor there a few years ago. Anyway, Go #1 Bruins!

marielexoteria's Profile Photo
marielexoteria Oct 29, 2010 at 3:39 AM

Don Ernesto, que tengas un feliz cumpleaños y un muy buen fin de semana con tu familia y tus amigos :) Abrazos desde el Polo Norte.

pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
pieter_jan_v Oct 28, 2010 at 9:57 PM

Happy Birthday wishes from the Netherlands. PJ

Donna_in_India's Profile Photo
Donna_in_India Oct 28, 2010 at 5:54 PM

Happy, happy birthday Ernesto! Hope you have a great day.

Dabs's Profile Photo
Dabs Oct 24, 2010 at 5:27 PM

I'll be out of town and out of touch for you birthday so I'll wish you a very happy birthday a few days in advance :-)