Bucharest Hotel Tips by Vanity666
Bucharest Hotels: 7,654 reviews and 182 photos
We stayed there for four nights, and felt like home. There was always hot water in bathroom, coffee in kitchen, and a friendly staff. Also, when we make our check-out, they let us leave our stuff and stay in hostel until we go to train station.
Unique Qualities: Close to the Train station (7 minutes walk), easy to find. Friendly staff, clean rooms. Only complaint could be small lockers in rooms, but I had only one rucksack so I had enough room to put my stuff there. Though my girlfriend had larger suitcase (and I told her before to take smaller bag, but noooo) and was complaining a bit so I let her put some stuff in my locker.
Price was 11Euro per night per person in rooms with 6 and 8 beds. Free internet access.
Address: Mircea Vulcanescu 114, Bucureşti
Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: +40 723 230 064
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (34)
Vanity666's Related Pages
Bucharest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Thrill, a Challenge, a Laughter"
- "About my homecity - Bucharest"
- "I learned to love it"
- "Bucharest, Romania"
- "Bucharest / Bucureşti"
- "Bucharest - Trapped Between Past And Future"
- "Bucharest-1st stop on a Romania tour"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bucharest
- Hotels in Bucharest
- Transportation in Bucharest
- Nightlife in Bucharest
- Restaurants in Bucharest
- Shopping in Bucharest
- Warnings and Dangers in Bucharest
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bucharest
- 35 Reviews
- 75 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Bucharest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bucharest
Photos in BucharestSee All Photos (75)
Read real reviews about Bucharest Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 28 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zadar Intro, 28 reviews, 89 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 35 reviews, 75 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 27 reviews, 68 photos
- Marija Bistrica Intro, 21 reviews, 67 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos
- Vienna Intro, 20 reviews, 59 photos
- Nin Intro, 17 reviews, 60 photos
- Ohrid Intro, 15 reviews, 52 photos
- Vinnitsa Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
- Parliament Palace - Casa Poporului- 72 Reviews, 135 Photos
- Revolution Square - Piata Revolutiei- 25 Reviews, 69 Photos
- Cismigiu Park- 31 Reviews, 86 Photos
- Village Museum- 26 Reviews, 61 Photos
- Herastrau Park- 20 Reviews, 53 Photos
- Triumphal Arch - Arcul de Triumf- 27 Reviews, 42 Photos
- Romanian Athenaeum- 24 Reviews, 47 Photos
- National Art Museum- 14 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Museum of the Romanian Peasant- 12 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Manuc's Inn and Old Princely Court- 15 Reviews, 30 Photos
See All Bucharest Things to Do