"Kumrovec" Kumrovec by Vanity666
Kumrovec Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 118 photos
Kumrovec is a village in the northern part Croatia, part of Krapina-Zagorje county. It sits on the Sutla River, along the Croatian-Slovenian border. The municipality was established on May 6, 1997 after it was split from the municipality of Tuhelj.
Kumrovec's claim to fame is that it was the birth place of marshal Josip Broz Tito (1892-1980), the president of former Yugoslavia.
By the legend, Cesargrad was built by Knights Templars in 14th century. Medieval structure of the town consists of a... more travel advice
On November 24, 1935 the Brethren of the Croatian Dragon raised a monument to the Croatian anthem Lijepa naša domovino... more travel advice
Vanity666's Related Pages
Kumrovec Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kumrovec - the Old Village Museum"
- "Day trip to Marshall Tito's birth place"
- "Museum Old Village Kumrovec"
- "Titos birthplace & Village Museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kumrovec
- Transportation in Kumrovec
- Nightlife in Kumrovec
- Restaurants in Kumrovec
- Warnings and Dangers in Kumrovec
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kumrovec
- 5 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Kumrovec?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kumrovec
Photos in KumrovecSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 28 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zadar Intro, 28 reviews, 89 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 35 reviews, 75 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 27 reviews, 68 photos
- Marija Bistrica Intro, 21 reviews, 67 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos
- Vienna Intro, 20 reviews, 59 photos
- Nin Intro, 17 reviews, 60 photos
- Ohrid Intro, 15 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mainau Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos