"Nin" Nin by Vanity666
Nin Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 161 photos
Nin, a coastal town in the southern part of the Nin Bay on the Zdrijac peninsula, 17 km north of Zadar. It developed on a low alluvial peninsula, which was converted into an islet by a canal dug in the 14th century; connected with the mainland by small bridges. Economy is based on farming, growing of vines, olives and fruit, fishing and tourism. Nin lies on the regional road. Numerous restaurants and taverns offer specialities of both domestic and international cuisine. Sports and recreational opportunities include also sports fishing and hunting. The art gallery 'Viseslav' organizes exhibitions of well-known Croatian painters and artists throughout the year. Entertainment programs are organized in the summer months.
Few pictures from the richly decorated church interior more travel advice
This is a beautiful Queen's beach in Nin. I love sand beaches so I liked it there. Good music is playing all the time so... more travel advice
Vanity666's Related Pages
Nin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nin, hidden jewel nearby Zadar"
- "Nin- 'The Croatian Bethlehem'"
- "Nin - Hystoric Croatia town"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Nin
- 17 Reviews
- 60 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Nin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nin
Photos in NinSee All Photos (60)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 28 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zadar Intro, 28 reviews, 89 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 35 reviews, 75 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 27 reviews, 68 photos
- Marija Bistrica Intro, 21 reviews, 67 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos
- Vienna Intro, 20 reviews, 59 photos
- Nin Intro, 17 reviews, 60 photos
- Ohrid Intro, 15 reviews, 52 photos
- Vinnitsa Intro, 16 reviews, 45 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (48)
Latest Nin hotel reviews
- Zaton Holiday Village
- 62 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 15, 2013