"City rising from the ashes" Vukovar by Vanity666
Vukovar Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 100 photos
Vukovar is a city and municipality in eastern Croatia, and the biggest river port in Croatia located at the confluence of the Vuka river and the Danube. Vukovar is the center of the Vukovar-Srijem county.
Vukovar was completely devastated during the Croatian War of Independence. In recent days the citizens are putting lots of efforts to return it's former glory.
Graveyard consists of old part, and new part with big memorial monument-cross, and thousands of white crosses for all... more travel advice
The cross is built on the place where Vuka flows in Dunav. It is also the place with the smallest distance between... more travel advice
Vanity666's Related Pages
Vukovar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vukovar 12 Years After"
- "Almost a ghost town"
- "A place that made me think hard"
- "City rising from the ashes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vukovar
- Hotels in Vukovar
- Transportation in Vukovar
- Nightlife in Vukovar
- Restaurants in Vukovar
- Warnings and Dangers in Vukovar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vukovar
- 5 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Vukovar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vukovar
Photos in VukovarSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 28 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zadar Intro, 28 reviews, 89 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 35 reviews, 75 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 27 reviews, 68 photos
- Marija Bistrica Intro, 21 reviews, 67 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 18 reviews, 69 photos
- Vienna Intro, 20 reviews, 59 photos
- Nin Intro, 17 reviews, 60 photos
- Ohrid Intro, 15 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mainau Intro, 15 reviews, 46 photos