"Kufstein or the Perl of Tirol" Kufstein by Gizdavetz
Kufstein Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 127 photos
My first stop in Tirol was in Kufstein, a town beautifully situated along the banks of the Inn river with a fortress overlooking the town.
It has a nice old town and some great pubs, you can sit, relax and enjoy the evening with your friends in one of the restaurants by the river.
Gizdavetz's Related Pages
Kufstein Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KUFSTEIN AND ITS FORTRESS"
- "Kufstein - The Pearl of Tirol"
- "Visiting FH Kufstein with EuroFM"
- "No waltz for midnight"
- "kufstein austria"
- "Kufstein or the Perl of Tirol"
- "Where we crossed the river for a cake :)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kufstein
- Hotels in Kufstein
- Transportation in Kufstein
- Restaurants in Kufstein
- Warnings and Dangers in Kufstein
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kufstein
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kufstein?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kufstein
Photos in KufsteinSee All Photos (2)
Top 5 Pages
- Austria Intro, 21 photos
- Wörgl Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Kufstein Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Niederau Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Rattenberg Intro, 1 photo