"Basaic Cornucopia Page" Cornucopia by Basaic
Cornucopia Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 12 photos
Cornucopia is a tiny "census designated place" located in the town of Bell. It is on Siskiwit Bay of Lake Superior and has some spectacular scenery. Cornucopia has a populace of under 100.
Despite its small size, Cornucopia has a pretty decent maritime museum honoring the importance of Lake Superior to its existance.
Basaic's Related Pages
Cornucopia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wisconsin's Northernmost Village"
- "Basaic Cornucopia Page"
- "anotherpath's new Cornucopia Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cornucopia
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1324)
Have you been to Cornucopia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cornucopia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 223 reviews, 553 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 217 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos