"Basaic Olympic National Park Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Olympic National Park by Basaic
Olympic National Park Travel Guide: 300 reviews and 782 photos
To me, one of the most beautiful places in Washington State is the Olympic Peninsula. Most of the peninsula is taken up by Olympic National Park. Olympic National Park pretty much has it all, mountains, lakes, rivers, rain forests, even beaches on the Pacific Ocean. Start your visit at one of the visitors centers where you can get maps of the park and information to help you plan your visit. If you can, try to visit the three main parts of the park: The mountains; the rain forests; and the beaches.
One of the interesting attractions in the Hoh Rain Forest area are the 270 foot tall Sitka Spruce Trees.
When I tried to pick which beaches to visit one choice was easy. I had to see Ruby Beach because that is the name of two people very dear to me (my mother and a great-niece).
Parts of the park are very rugged and desolate. Emergency response may be difficult and require some time. There are a... more travel advice
The Hall of Mosses Trail is a 3/4 mile interpretive loop trail that teaches you a lot about the trees and mosses and... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Olympic National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where Wishes Come True: Olympic National Park"
- "Olympic National Park"
- "A Spectacular Coastal Mountain Wilderness"
- "Crown Jewel of the Pacific Northwest"
- "Basaic Olympic National Park Page"
- "WILDERNESS DEFINED"
- "Lake Quinault Lodge"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Olympic National Park
- Hotels in Olympic National Park
- Transportation in Olympic National Park
- Nightlife in Olympic National Park
- Restaurants in Olympic National Park
- Shopping in Olympic National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Olympic National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Olympic National Park
- 56 Reviews
- 110 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (150)
Have you been to Olympic National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Olympic National Park
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: How will you celebrate your..."
- Commented on one of glabah's Olympic National Park travel pages
- Wrote a Review Obey Warning Signs in Olympic National Park Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "Sitka Spruce Trail"
- updated a Olympic National Park Travel Page "Basaic Olympic National Park Page"
Photos in Olympic National ParkSee All Photos (110)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 116 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos