"Basaic Hancock Page" Hancock by Basaic
Hancock Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 7 photos
This is the Hancock School. It was established in 1801 and until it closed its doors as a school a few years ago, it was the oldest continuously operating school in the US.
The library in Hancock was small but proud. Pretty good DVD collection. I liked the librarian, neat lady!
Hancock is on the eastern edge of the Green Mountains. One of the nearby attractions is Texas Falls.
- In a nutshell:Neat old town in a beautiful area.
Basaic's Related Pages
Hancock Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Hancock
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (150)
Have you been to Hancock?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hancock
Photos in HancockSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 557 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 381 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 116 reviews, 216 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 68 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Great Smoky Mountains National Park Intro, 60 reviews, 148 photos