"Basaic South Hill Page" South Hill by Basaic
South Hill Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
South Hill is a nice town of about 4600 (up almost 6% from 2000) located along Interstate 85, US Highway 58, and US Highway 1 in Southern Virginia near the North Carolina border.
There is a nice museum located in the old railroad depot which showcases railroad memorabilia and a very impressive collection of model trains, tracks, etc.
South Hill has a decent little historic district with a few buildings of historical and/or architectural interest.
Basaic's Related Pages
South Hill Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in South Hill
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1847)
Have you been to South Hill?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South Hill
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 225 reviews, 555 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 122 reviews, 352 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 226 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yuma Intro, 71 reviews, 178 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos