"Basaic Waco Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Waco by Basaic
Waco Travel Guide: 147 reviews and 298 photos
Waco is a decent sized city of about 125,000 and is the county seat of McClennan County. It is situated along the Brazos River and the Interstate 35 corridor about halfway between Dallas and Austin. Waco is a fast growing city that had a 10% population increase between 2000 and 2010. Personally, I liked this town pretty well.
I used to like Dr. Pepper as a kid, but I have kinda lost my taste for it. Dr. Pepper was invented in a small corner drugstore by "Doc" Alderton.
Waco has four historic districts and quite a few buildings and other structures listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- In a nutshell:Baylor, Dr. Pepper, Texas Rangers and More
The Cameron Park Trail system consists of over 20 miles of multi-use trails that range from stairs, to twisting ascents... more travel advice
A number of Confederate soldiers and other pioneers and people of importance to Waco are buried here at the 1st Street... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Waco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Waco, TX... my home for 4 fun filled years!"
- "Basaic Waco Page"
- "Mammoths, Historic Village & the First Dr. Pepper"
- "Keeweechic's Waco"
- "Waco for fun"
- "Passing through History"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Waco
- Hotels in Waco
- Transportation in Waco
- Nightlife in Waco
- Restaurants in Waco
- Shopping in Waco
- Warnings and Dangers in Waco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Waco
- 25 Reviews
- 71 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1433)
Have you been to Waco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Waco
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 554 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 225 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sierra Vista Intro, 61 reviews, 152 photos