"Basaic Terlingua Page" Terlingua by Basaic
Terlingua Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 39 photos
Terlingua is located in the Big Bend area between Big Bend National Park and Big Bend Ranch State Park. Terlingua was a bustling city of 2000 after Mercury was discovered here. Today it has a population of about 250, and is considered a "ghost town".
Barton Warnock Environmental Center contains a nice museum with lots of information about the plants and ecology of the area.
In the ghost town of Terlingua, there are not a lot of choices for restaurants. I opted for the Ghost Town Cafe. It... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Terlingua Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "rat123's Terlingua Page"
- "Basaic Terlingua Page"
- "Terlingua, Lajitas, and the Big Bend!"
- "Terlingua Ghostown"
- "Tyrel's new Terlingua Page"
- "Viva Terlingua!!"
- "My NeW HoMe ToWn"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Terlingua
- Hotels in Terlingua
- Transportation in Terlingua
- Restaurants in Terlingua
- Warnings and Dangers in Terlingua
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Terlingua
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1418)
Have you been to Terlingua?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Terlingua
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 554 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 225 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sierra Vista Intro, 61 reviews, 152 photos