"Basaic Sonora Page" Sonora by Basaic
Sonora Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 87 photos
The Sutton County Courthouse was built in 1891, and looks like a cross between a traditional Texas Courthouse and the home from the Addam’s Family. It is one of the more interesting courthouses in the state. There were several Veteran's Monuments, and historical plaques on the courthouse grounds.
There is a nice historic district around the courthouse.
There is a nice historic district around the courthouse. more travel advice
I ate here again in February 2016 and upgrade it to a 4 of 5. The decor is West Texas with ranching items and rifles on... more travel advice
Basaic's Related Pages
Sonora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Caverns of Sonora"
- "KimberlyAnn's Sonora , Texas Page"
- "Basaic Sonora Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sonora
- Hotels in Sonora
- Transportation in Sonora
- Nightlife in Sonora
- Restaurants in Sonora
- Warnings and Dangers in Sonora
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sonora
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1732)
Have you been to Sonora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sonora
Photos in SonoraSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 225 reviews, 555 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 122 reviews, 352 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 226 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yuma Intro, 71 reviews, 178 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos