"Basaic Seminole Canyon State Historic Site Page" Seminole Canyon State Park by Basaic
Seminole Canyon State Park Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 16 photos
Seminole Canyon State Park has ancient pictographs, rugged rock formations made of limestone, and spectacular canyons. The area called Fate Bell Shelter has pictographs dated from 4000 years ago, which are considered some of the oldest in North America. Access to at most all of the pictographs are only through guided tours.
This is Seminole Canyon. The hike into the canyon to see the pictographs, and even more the hike back out, is strenuous and should not be attempted if your physical condition does not allow it.
Here is a photo of some of the pictographs.
- In a nutshell:Neat Ancient Pictographs
Basaic's Related Pages
Seminole Canyon State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Seminole Canyon State Historic Site Page"
- "Indian Rock Art and Beautiful Canyons"
- "Seminole Canyon & Fate Bell Shelter"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seminole Canyon State Park
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1433)
Have you been to Seminole Canyon State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seminole Canyon State Park
Photos in Seminole Canyon State ParkSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arizona Intro, 224 reviews, 554 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 183 reviews, 382 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tucson Intro, 110 reviews, 327 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Mexico Intro, 91 reviews, 259 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Texas Intro, 117 reviews, 225 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Joshua Tree National Park Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination California Intro, 69 reviews, 183 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cuyahoga Valley National Recreation Area Intro, 72 reviews, 169 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chiricahua National Monument Intro, 62 reviews, 164 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sierra Vista Intro, 61 reviews, 152 photos